Policies and Terms
Our user agreement
Monthly Members please take
special note of Paragraph 8 below.
1. User/subscriber may create printouts of data for internal use only. User/subscriber may not copy, download, store, publish, transmit, transfer, sell or otherwise use Foreclosure Information and Listing Service, Inc (or F.I.L.S.) data, or any portion of such data, in any form or by any means except (a) as expressly permitted by this agreement, (b) with F.I.L.S. prior written permission, or (c) if not expressly prohibited by this agreement as allowed under the fair use provision of the Copyright Act (17 USC Sec. 107). Downloaded data may not be stored or used in an archival database or other searchable database except as expressly permitted by this agreement. User/subscriber shall not sell, license or distribute data in any form to third parties or use data as a component or as a basis for any material offered for sale, license or distribution. Use of data to create mailing or marketing lists for commercial purpose or for distribution to third parties is strictly prohibited. User/subscriber must keep strictly confidential the username and password selected by User. User/subscriber's username and password must remain within its sole possession and control at all times and may not be communicated in any manner or form to any party not authorized by F.I.L.S. to have access to and use such username and password. Except for the license granted by this agreement, all right, title and interest in F.I.L.S. data, in all languages, formats and media throughout the world, including all copyrights, are and will continue to be the exclusive property of Foreclosure Information and Listing Service, Inc.
2. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. F.I.L.S. data is provided "as is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Do not purchase real estate listed on this website
without independently confirming all data reported. F.I.L.S. and contributors of data shall have no liability whatsoever to User/subscriber for any claim(s) relating in any way to this agreement or their performance hereunder, regardless of the form of action, whether based in contract or negligence. In no event shall F.I.L.S. or contributors of data be liable to User for any claim(s) relating to User's inability or failure to perform research or related work or to perform such research or other work properly or completely even if assisted by nor shall or contributors of data be liable for any lost profits or other consequential, exemplary, incidental, indirect or special damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
3. RESPONSIBILITY FOR CERTAIN MATTERS-User/subscriber shall be responsible for all access to and use of F.I.L.S. data by User/subscriber personnel or by means of User/subscriber equipment or the F.I.L.S. username and password (for subscribers), whether or not User/subscriber has knowledge of or authorizes such access and use.
4. RESERVATION OF RIGHTS-F.I.L.S. reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this Agreement from time to time including, but not limited to, the right to impose access and usage limitations. Such modifications shall be effective immediately upon written notice to Account Subscriber.
5. EFFECT OF AGREEMENT-This Agreement embodies the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior understandings and agreements, oral or written, relating thereto. F.I.L.S. , may amend the terms and conditions of this Agreement by giving User/subscriber written notice thereof. Any other amendment hereto must be in writing and signed by both parties.
6. NOTICES-All notices hereunder shall be given in writing to:
Foreclosure Information and Listing Service, Inc.
P O Box 130515
The Woodlands, TX 77393
7. GOVERNING LAW-This Agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of Texas.
8. AUTOMATIC ROLLOVER MONTHLY CHARGE SUBSCRIPTIONS: Each issue, (monthly charge), defined as access until the first Tuesday of the following month, is non-refundable. Your membership will automatically renew. This subscription is billed directly to your credit card on a monthly basis. Renewal will automatically be billed until you cancel your subscription. You may cancel by notifying our office
in writing by email via the Contact Us link above or you may cancel
the auto renew yourself by logging into our website then from the dashboard simply click on "My Account" then click on "Cancel Monthly Membership" and your membership will be
canceled and a cancellation number provided immediately. This must be completed on or before the first Tuesday of the following month
to prevent the next month's charge. Your cancellation does not provide for refunds. Your cancellation simply stops future monthly charges.
As an alternative, set, non-refundable six month or annual subscriptions are available which provide price breaks. Each month is defined per issue NOT 30 days.
not issue refunds on automatically renewed charges. F.I.L.S. also does not issue refunds on the e-books or the forms. F.I.L.S. does not issue refunds to suspended accounts due to violations of the user agreement. For any other transactions or billing
questions/concerns please contact our office via phone or email via the Contact Us link above and we will be
happy to assist you.